Minutes of the August 14, 2004 meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
Reminder: Dues are now due for the coming year!!!
- Call to order by Rob KA0VNB.
- The minutes of the previous meeting were approved as presented.
- Everyone present introduced themselves. Those not did not.
- Ava KA0RXJ presented the treasurer's report.
- Stan K0KZA gave an update on the 147 repeater. Stan and George
have been working on it as time permits.
- Nick AB0PK presented a sample webpage for the Club web site.
He is open for ideas. Andy Loomis is no longer handling the
- Rob mentioned that we need a new repeater trustee.
- The 147 repeater is still undergoing repairs.
- Berry N0OYM presented an ARES update. There will be an exercise
on October 23 for Larimer and Weld counties.
- Cliff W0ITD mentioned that the Boy Scouts will not have a
Jamboree On The Air this year due to a scheduling conflict.
- Rob reminded us that elections will be held next month.
- Cliff is looking for input for changes for the Club Constitution
- Cliff donated a door prize, won by Berry.
- Meeting adjourned.
Reminder: Club elections will be held at the September meeting.
Would you like to server?? Think about it.
Reminder: Next meeting Sept 11, 2004.