Minutes of the July 10, 2004 meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
Reminder: Dues are now due for the coming year!!!
- Call to order by Rob KA0VNB.
- The minutes of the previous meeting were approved as presented.
- Everyone present introduced themselves.
- Ava KA0RXJ presented the treasurer's report.
- Stan K0KZA gave an update on the 147 repeater. Stan and George
have been working on it as time permits.
- George WD0GNE presented an update on the 450 machine.
- A summary of Field Day activities was presented by Dave WA0EDW,
George WD0GNE, Berry N0OYM, Bill KC0NJD, Rob KA0VNB, and Cliff W0ITD.
- Richart K0RAW presented a report on ARES activities.
- A simulated emergency test is scheduled for October,
using voice, APRS and TV.
- A test will be conducted in Johnstown on an unspecified date.
- The Ranch repeater site is still in process.
- An ATV repeater is now working from K0RAW's shack.
- Rob KA0VNB suggested that we have copies of all our equipment manuals in
the Red Cross Shack.
- Rob also thanked all who helped him with his tower.
- Cliff W0ITD has arranged to have the Red Cross Building used as the
official Club address.
- Clif also reports that the 147 repeater registration is being updated.
- There is a Hamfest at the Ranch next Saturday.
- Meeting adjourned.
Reminder: Club elections will be held at the September meeting.
Would you like to server?? Think about it.
Reminder: Next meeting Aug 14, 2004, 9:00am, Red Cross Building.
So far, 14 folks have paid their dues for the 2004-2005 Club year.