Minutes of the June 12, 2004 meeting
Reminder: Dues are now due for the coming year!
- The meeting was called to order by Club Secretary Stan K0KZA.
- The minutes of the previous meeting were approved as presented.
- Ava KA0RXJ presented the Treasurer's report.
- Those present introduced themselves. Those not present did not.
- Cliff W0ITD is working on getting our 147 repeater back to being listed in the ARRL Repeater Directory.
- Mark AI0L has the I.R.L.P. node ready to go with one exception. He needs a static internet address.
- Field day will be at the Missile Site this year.
- Cliff W0ITD has tapes available for license study.
- Dave W0EDW reported on the mobile coverage test held last month.
- Dave also discussed his experiences at Dayton this year.
- Bill KC0NJD mentioned that display tables are available at the UNC Student Welcome this fall.
- Meeting adjourned.
Reminder: Club elections will be held at the September meeting. Would you like to server?? Please give this some thought.
Reminder: Next meeting July 10, 2004, Red Cross Building, 9:00am
See Ya There!!!