Minutes of the August 12, 2006
meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
- Meeting called to order by
Rob, KA0VNB at 9:14 AM
- Minutes from last meeting
- Berry, N0OYM provided the treasury’s report and
motioned for reimbursement of expenses related to the repeater.
Reimbursement motion was approved.
- Berry, N0OYM and Mike, KC0FNE provided a report of the repeaters:
- Provided details of
new power switching system for the repeaters.
- Backup repeater on air
while new repeater is being repaired, new repeater needs new RF transistor.
- IRLP Node not operational
at time of meeting.
- New power supplies
running at the repeater site.
- Discussed having
professional climb tower at repeater site to check cables, antennas, and
- Discussed ground
maintenance at repeater site.
- Discussed pros and
cons of renting Post Office Box for Club’s new business address.
Heather KC0SYH made motion that club rent Post Office Box. Issue tabled
for next meeting.
- Jon, AB0WP indicated
that all of the saleable scrap metal has been sold.
- There was no new business.
- Meeting adjourned at 9:46AM.
- Club's website:
- Next club meeting is September 9, 2006