Minutes of the December 9th meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
- Meeting called to order by Rob, KA0VNB at 9:00 AM
- Minutes from last meeting approved.
- Berry, N0OYM provided the treasury’s report
- Berry, N0OYM provided a report of the repeaters:
- New repeater is having some technical issues- plan to test and realign
- Club has backup repeater that was donated. Discussed putting that one up at the site while the new repeater is being serviced
- Cliff’s repeater has a full signal when accessed from North Denver
- IRLP and EchoLink are up and running
- Rob, KA0VNB-still working on getting J poles up at the old Red Cross Building
- Mike, KC0FNE and Cliff, W0ITD will start school demonstrations again in the next couple of weeks
- Boy Scout Merit Badge event is last week in January. Will be an all day event.
- OJ, K0OJ- still in need of testing place. Rob mentioned that the Fire Dept is willing to allow testing in the same building that the meetings are held in. OJ called for testers and mentioned that the next test session will be February 10, 2006
- The NCRC Christmas Party will be held December 15, 5:30 PM at the Western Sizzlin in Greeley.
- Meeting adjourned at 9:14AM.
- Club's website: http://weldars.home.comcast.net
- Next club meeting is January 13, 2007.