Minutes of the April 14, 2007 meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
- Meeting called to order by Rob, KA0VNB at 9:05 am
- Minutes from last meeting approved
- Berry, N0OYM provided the treasury’s report
- Old Business:
- The new electric meter at the repeater is providing good information to Bud Stanley of our electricity usage.
- A cabinet for the new repeater
- Stan, K0KZA indicated that it has climate control capabilities.
- Berry, N0OYM will get the cabinet from Stan at a later date.
- New Business:
- O.J., K0OJ will hold a V.E. Testing at the Farr Library in Greeley, CO at 1:00 pm.
- The Red Cross wants to sell its ham equipment.
- The Red Cross is looking to leave their Greeley, CO office.
- Upcoming Hamfest:
- Jefferson County – Aug 19
- Monument – June 9
- Boulder’s was last week.
- The Colorado Council of Amateur Radio Clubs will be holding their Spring meeting on April 28 between 1:00pm and 4:00pm in Aurora, CO.
- Meeting adjourned at 9:31 am
Next meeting is May 12th, 2007
WARS website: http://welsars.home.comcast.net