Minutes of the December 8, 2007 meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
- Meeting called to order by Rob KA0VNB at 9:21
- Berry N0OYM provided the treasury’s report
- Minutes from the last meeting approved
- Berry N0OYM provided a report of the repeaters:
- 2M, 440, IRLP and EchoLink are up and running
- Replacement capacitors for the Hamtronics repeater are in, will replace them. Will also reprogram 440 repeater for club call sign
- Ginny KB0MTN- $2000 dollars donated to Mended Hearts in Cliff’s memory, which allowed a child to attend cardiac camp
- Stan went to retrieve the cabinet for use with the repeater and it was already being used.
- Ted will get together with Ginny and try and sell Cliff’s remaining equipment at swap meets.
- Berry gave business cards to Stan to give out at testing sessions.
- Ted has not gotten a change to look at he duplexers.
- Rob KA0VNB- Mass inoculation exercise went well. Rob worked with Denver emergency services and close to 1000 people were vaccinated at Coors Field.
- New Business:
- Berry N0OYM indicated that electricity use at the repeater site is approximately 1.1 kWh per day which works out to about $5 of electricity per month.
- Meeting adjourned at 10:10
*The WARS meeting scheduled for January 12, 2008 has been cancelled to allow members to attend the NCARC Winter Hamfest at the Lincoln Center in Ft. Collins.