Minutes of the March 12, 2011 meeting of the Weld Amateur Radio Society
Meeting called to order by Willie W5WIW at 9:03
Introductions around the room
- Name and Call Sign
- State you were born in
Minutes from last meeting approved
Treasurer's report Berry N0OYM
Repeater report Berry N0OYM
- Both repeaters and IRLP node are up and running
- Having our meetings at a restaurant-tabled until next meeting
- Do we want to do something for Kids Day? Willie W5WIW will check to see what we can do.
- Are we going to work with NCARC for Field Day?
- Do we want to try to set up a station at the Greeley Stampede? Should find out if they want us there first
- Should we ask if can put antenna on State Farm buildings on Promontory. Would be difficult as they are highly secured buildings
- K0BAN motion to research the price of mounts. Willie W5WIW will work with Tom KITJ to research it.
Show and Tell
- Dave W0EDW Drake Kit
- April 2 Longmont ARC LAR Hamfest in Longmont
- Aug 5-7 Rocky Mountain Division Convention in New Mexico
- Field day last weekend in June 25th and 26th
- Kids Day June 18th
Meeting adjourned at 9:49
Next meeting April 9, 2011 at 9am at Union Hall in Greeley.