Meeting called to order by Willie W5WIW at 9:02 am
Introductions around the room
• Name and Call Sign
Minutes from last meeting approved with change to Bill's call sign. Should be K6VPE
Treasurer's report Berry N0OYM
Repeater report Willie W5WIW
• Bill has the 147.000 and is working on it. Willie W5WIW put the stop to Bill working on the repeater because he took the crystals to the club in Denver to test a repeater for 147.000. We should know the results of the test soon. The man in Denver has been out of town. He said he would try to get it fixed as soon as he can.
• Stan K0KZA has a Master Two and a set of crystals that maybe able to be used
• Bill K6VPE suggested moving the repeater to a different location.
• Bill K6VPE wants to try and build WARS back up
• We need to get our equipment back in shape.
• Motion made and passed to explore moving the meetings back to the Union Hall
• Willie W5WIW - to go back to the Union Hall, the union leaders are asking for $25 a month for utilities. Willie suggested offering them 200$ per year for use of the hall, which would be about 12$/month.
Show and Tell
• Tell about the most exciting contact you have made on radio.
• We need help to get storytellers
• NCARC meeting Oct 20,2012 at the Loveland Golden Corral
• Willie has copies of an article he found interesting if anyone want to read it.
Meeting adjourned at 9:58 am
Next meeting November 10, 2012 at Golden Corral 3035 S 23rd Ave in Greeley. Breakfast at 8:15, meeting at 9p