Minutes of the February 26, 2005 Weld Amateur Radio Society board meeting.
- 6:15 pm Meeting call to order by Cliff W0ITD.
- Purpose of meeting: An anonymous donor would like to make a contribution so the club can purchase a new repeater.
- The club needs to act quickly to accept the donation or run the risk of loosing the offer.
- Based on amount of donation and what the club is willing to add, the search for a new repeater has been narrowed down to two
- Hamtronics REP2000 (base price $1395.00)
- Midland 71-0150B (base price $2904.00)
- After a discussion, the board decided on the Hamtronics, with the following configuration
Base price: $ 1395.00
Two CTCSS modules: $ 160.00
30 Watt PA upgrade: $ 30.00
Voice ID & recorder: $ 100.00
Shipping: $ 22.00
Total $ 1707.00
- A motion to accept the donation, and use additional club funds to purchase the repeater with the above configuration was made and approved 9 to 0.
- 7:25 Meeting adjourned.